Thursday, April 1, 2004
Deep thought:
Why is it that lesbians make good talk-show hosts?
First Rosie, and now Ellen??
Can you even name another woman who had a talk show that worked? Now, I know that you may not consider Rosie a great talk show host. ALot of people found her annoying. However, you can't deny that she was very successful.
I have to say that Ellen is just hysterical. I love her show! I really like her as a person too. She's very calm....with a great sense of humour. She makes me laugh. I like people that can make me laugh.
I guess I will have no future as a talk show host-ess then. Oh well.
Why is it that lesbians make good talk-show hosts?
First Rosie, and now Ellen??
Can you even name another woman who had a talk show that worked? Now, I know that you may not consider Rosie a great talk show host. ALot of people found her annoying. However, you can't deny that she was very successful.
I have to say that Ellen is just hysterical. I love her show! I really like her as a person too. She's very calm....with a great sense of humour. She makes me laugh. I like people that can make me laugh.
I guess I will have no future as a talk show host-ess then. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there. I'm Yvonne, and I'm a wife, Mom of 2 and business chick. Welcome!



No comments:
Post a Comment