That's right, my lovely Mother-in-Law is arriving tonight for a visit! (She lives in Ontario)The girls are so excited, they are having a hard time keeping calm! Aila can't nap because every 5 minutes she pops her head up "Gwamma here now?
As always, I've been cleaning in preparation. A task that is much easier in this house than in the last! This house was incredibly clean when we moved in...and I vowed to keep it that way! That includes cleaning out the fridge once a month, and muscling the stove out of it's place and scrubbing the floor beneath it. (something I had never done in the past houses!)
Anyway, this will be Nancy's first time seeing the new house, and we're looking forward to a great time with her!
Hi there. I'm Yvonne, and I'm a wife, Mom of 2 and business chick. Welcome!



9 comments:
Have a great visit! Tell Nancy I say hi!
Yay for Grammas! Will she be staying with you?
Lynne
Yes, she is staying here! Why do you think I'm CLEANING? hahaha
Have fun with Nancy! Say hi from the Farrows!
You can tell those pretty little girls of yours that their Gwamma is on the plane :)
Hi Nancy! Enjoy your visit!
Thank you so much everyone. Yvonne the house is beautiful and you are an awesome Lady. I can hardly wait to see the girls in the morning
Thank you as well to Carol-Ann for taking me to the airport. I am so blessed to have such friends as you and Yvonne.
Glad to see you are safely there! Have a great time!
Welcome to Winnipeg Nancy!
Post a Comment