Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good News/Sad News

We sold our house!!!!

We got well over the list price! Now to find a home in Ottawa......

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow !!!! That is amazingly fast . When God does a thing He really does it well. I am sure He will continue to lead and bless you as you search for the one He has already set aside for you.

I know you know this Yvonne, but the sadness and grief is very normal.

You are on a journey, and I am confident in the One who is leading you. I love you.

Kristi said...

Congrats on selling your house! I'm glad you got over your listed price! That's great!

Deanna Momtchilov said...

Did you get that prophetic number? Good for you guys. We'll miss you...

Joyska said...

i know... you are sadappy... hahaha
ok, so it wasn't as funny today as it was last night!

Anonymous said...

Good Girl! The first step is the hardest. Your step of faith will be rewarded. Luv and prayers

Anonymous said...

You so sold your house already.. Wowh.. Congrats.. So many mixed feelings eh.. Sometimes so hard to switch from one to the other and back again. Wisdom with all the choices and stuff that need to be done after this selling of the house thing..

We're going to miss you..
Pauline

Erica said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! but ((((HUGS)))) I know this is hard for you

Christina said...

Wow, that's awesome!!!
Congrats!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi,
I hope yu find a beauty house there where you can make 'your home'.