Saturday, May 19, 2007
My Motto
If you know me, you have heard me say:
"How hard could it be?"
It's the stance I take on learning new things. I mean...seriously...unless it's brain surgery or rocket science...how hard could learning something new possibly be???
I made this wallpaper today
How Hard Could it Be - Wallpaper
"How hard could it be?"
It's the stance I take on learning new things. I mean...seriously...unless it's brain surgery or rocket science...how hard could learning something new possibly be???
I made this wallpaper today
How Hard Could it Be - Wallpaper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there. I'm Yvonne, and I'm a wife, Mom of 2 and business chick. Welcome!



4 comments:
Cool!
I like it alot!
Yvonne,
Thats very smart. You are so good and creative in designing, (photo's now wallpaper in music too!) Next time we'll meet, I would love to learn some 'things' from you. However its YOUR creative mind, what's doing the most work for you.(no-one can copy that) The PC is just 'a tool', but you're using it so well!
NB: I read your blog often (almost every day) but I don't always post a comment, so don't think I forget you. I never, ever will. I love you to much for that and I am very proud of being family of such a talented person!
(Remember also, now I am busy with my Photo-exibition & guest's, for the Festival of Photogrphy in Holland)
Kisses and Love,(:
holy mackeral... this all happened so fast I don't know what to say. Wow. No time to really spent much time pouting though, I suppose, on the upside. maybe... I hope! You are in my prayers!
Blessings to you all..
I love my pretty new wallpaper!
Post a Comment