Friday, April 4, 2008

Product Rave

If you know me, you know that I absolutely LOVE icecream. I've found some lower-fat types (usually chocolate) but sometimes they just don't have the creamy chocolatey taste of full-fat icecream. However, (thanks to Renee who forced me to buy this) I have a new fav!!

Now...I actually really dislike banana flavored things. The only banana-y things I"ll eat are actual bananas, banana bread (with chocolate chips) and banana cream pie. (and a nice banana cream pudding is a low-fat option to the pie in a pinch.)

So if you like banana cream pie, you'll love this! It's by Dorgel. It's a Creamy Banana Gelato. From a generally picky-banana-flavoured-food-eater, take it from me...this is great stuff!

It's only 90 cal, and 4 g of fat for 1/2 a cup. (of course, I top it with some chocolate chips)


Available at Superstore

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I can not find it here... is it only in Ottawa or is it in Winnipeg too?

Yvonne Parks said...

Colleen

Drat! Well...I only found it here in Ottawa. I don't really know if they have it there! Perhaps another store besides Superstore?? I dunno....???