Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tooooo loud!

Every night Jason falls asleep to the blue glow of my computer, and the "ticka ticka ticka" of my fingers flying across the keys.

We've chosen to have my "office" in our bedroom, since I am a night owl, and like to work in the evenings. (If my computer was elsewhere, I'd never see my husband!) So Jason watches TV, and I work at my computer...and we spend our evenings happily together just 'hangin' out.

BUT, lately, Jason has had a hard time falling asleep with the loudness of the "ticka ticka ticka" of my keyboard. The solution? A silent silicone keyboard! It's not the easiest to type on, so i only use it in the evenings. (I keep both keyboards plugged in) Did I mention that it's spill-proof too?

Yay for Ebay!

2 comments:

Vikki said...

WOOT WOOT That is awesome!!!!! you are an ebay queen.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Good idea, I like all new stuffs without sounds...

Wish you a great week with T&T!!!
Think of you all and enjoy:)