Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hockey Fever

Last night I attended my first hockey game. It was the Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens. It was a special "date" for Jason, Anneka and me. Anneka was SO excited to have me come along. Jason surprised her with a pink Sens jersey, and the tickets. So off we went. I rather expected to be quite bored, but I ended up really enjoying it. Even the hockey part!

Here are some grainy photos from my phone:


Scotiabank Place, stuffed with over 20,000 fans

Jason and Anneka

Jason gave me his Sens t-shirt to wear...to help me get "into the spirit" of the game. And this is me trying to whoop up some enthusiasm!


Favourite Quote of the Night:

Me: Hey Anneka...you are hardly watching the game..we're here to watch hockey ya know!"
Anneka: Oh Mommy....don't you know? Hockey is all about the SNACKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Hey...I like your poll...and I was the first person to vote. Yipee!