Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Product Rave

I don't know how I'd live without my Peppermint Scented Flax-filled Wrap!!

My sister-in-law Lynne custom makes these, and I use it allll the time! It's like a heating pad, but you heat it with the microwave, and you're all set!

When its really cold outside, and you have to get into a frigid car...I nuke it for 3 minutes, and put it on my lap in the van. Mmmm...toasty! The kids love it too!

I take it to church, nuke it there, and keep warm in the sometimes-cold church building.

Today I was going to get Aila from the bus-stop, and I warmed it up, and put it around my neck under my winter coat. I stood smiling at the stop, because while the damp/cold wind whipped around me...I was toasty warm with my wrap! If you take the bus in the winter, you've GOTTA try this!

If my bed is cold, I'll warm the wrap, and throw it under the blankets with me. You warm up in seconds, and it's just Heaven!!


You can also put them in the freezer, and use it cold for muscle pain.

Lynne sells them for under $20.00...and it's well worth it, because it lasts for years and years! They come with a fleece cover (like a pillow case) so you just wash the cover when you need, and the bag stays good-as-new! With Christmas coming, it's the perfect gift!!

No comments: