Thursday, January 1, 2009

Product Rave

Jason got me this cool little gadget for Christmas!

It's the Woolite Rug Stick. It's for cleaning your carpets and rugs. Now...it's not a steam cleaner, so don't expect it to lift impossible stains...but if you have some high traffic areas with slight stains that need some 'freshening up', this is a great product! (And for around $16 cdn, its a deal) It would be a lot of work to do a large area, so like i said,  its more for your higher traffic areas like doorways, hallways, stairs, or spot cleaning spills.

Aila and Anneka have a small room, so I actually did their entire floor (where they walk/play etc). Then I did my guest room entryway, the basement playroom and finally a couple spots in our bedroom. (And still have cleaner left in the can)

 You simply snap the rug-cleaner can into the stick, drag it backwards to release the foam, and then flip it over and use the brush to rub the carpet. Let it dry, and vacuum the area. It really fluffs up the pile, and did a nice job of cleaning. My carpets look really great! I'm totally thrilled with this little thing! The only downside? I've done all my carpets, and now I can't play with it anymore! 


3 comments:

Trudy said...

I am glad you like that little cleaner. Go to the neighbours! I am sure they can use your help, hahaha!

Mom

April Ellis said...

Come do mine, I admit a flight to the UK probably wouldn't be very cost effective though!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Year
Love and hugs

Ren said...

Almost makes me wish I had carpets!