Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010!!

We arrived home from our 2 weeks in Winnipeg on New Year's Eve. It was a great trip. We feel full!! No...not just because of the food. Being with family was awesome...seeing friends was so fun...and watching the One Thing Conference via webstream was incredible.

Watching the conference, I found myself in tears over and over again. The teaching is beyond anything I hear in any church I've ever visited. The worship is just soooo where I want to live. I could just lay on the floor for hours and let it wash over me....like water in a dry place. Love it!

I was thrilled also to learn that IHOP is now offereing their webstream access to the 24-7 prayer room for FREE! If you want access to the archives, you can subscribe for a minimal amount per month...giving you the ability to go back and catch the 2-hour slots that you enjoy most. (Each 2 hours has a different theme: Worship with the Word, Intercession, Devotional etc)

Access it here

You can also access their Fri, Sat night "Encounter God Services" and Sunday Morning services on the site as well. (which have a shorter worship time, and then teaching)

No comments: