Friday, June 4, 2010

Staying "Put"

I love traveling. L-O-V-E it! However, when I travel, I'm not working...and thus when I return...I return to a string of 15 hour days.

I had a great trip to see my brother in NC 2 weeks ago with the girls. It was great! I was home for a few days, and then was off to Winnipeg for a long weekend. That was equally great! But I was at the airport by 7:45am on Tuesday, got off the plane at noon, walked into my office, and didn't move from my desk until 9pm.

You could say it's both extreme blessing (for which I am so very happy) and then a little stressful. I told Jason I'd like to "stay put" for a while. He looked at me and said "Um....after the trip to Toronto next weekend, and Montreal the weekend after that...right?" Oh drat. I forgot.

Jason is teaching at TACF next weekend regarding Exodus Cry, and since we've been 'apart' as a family alot in the last couple weeks...we're all going together. That's just a weekend though...shouldn't really affect my workload. Really.

The weekend after next, Jason and I celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. I know, I know...how can someone as YOUNG as me be married for such a long time? *snort snort* Seriously though...it's incredible! We're 4 years away from our 20th! Crazy! So we're heading 2 hours east to Montreal for a night in a pretty hotel downtown.

and then....I swear...I'm staying 'put'!!

No comments: