Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Transformation


I don't know if you've seen this video...its going viral right now. It made me cry...especially at 3:55 into the clip.

I watched it, and thought "Wow...that's amazing! If this guy can do that...what could I do?"

And then I heard a scripture screaming in my head:

 "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength!" 

If man can do things like this through their own power and determination...how much more can we do when we have Jesus? With God, our ability for transformation goes beyond the physical into the supernatural..into the spiritual. It spreads into our families...it heals our relationships, it softens our hearts, it stops our addictions, it can put a baby in an empty womb, it can heal cancer... (My Dad is living proof of the power of God to heal cancer!)

So watch this an be inspired. God is in the healing and transformation business. :)

 

No comments: