Monday, January 14, 2013

2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I know, I know.

It's been a LONG time. Sorry about that. Facebook seems to have taken over. Any updates I make are done there. But I've had this blog for over a decade...so I don't want to abandon it. It serves as documentation of SO many awesome events!

How about some puppy pictures? Cookie has grown a bit!

His hair grows SO fast. It seems like I need to trim him every 2 weeks to keep him looking like this! Below is how he looked just before the above hair-cut.
He wanted me to throw this stuffed ball. I wanted a cute photo.
He was insistant and put the ball right up against the lens. He wins. :)

And of course my children. (Yes...I still have those!! haha. But they are even less willing to have their photo taken) But here are some:

Aila's school photo

Anneka on her way to school in October

Anneka before her youth group's Christmas Banquet

Aila and Jason at her school.

Life is busy to say the least! Jason is in flux with his career right now...(will post more when there is something firm to say) and Pear Creative is still growing. God has been so good, and we enjoy having some of our family so near by.

That's all for now....

No comments: