Friday, July 30, 2004

What's it worth?

I'd like to take a little poll.

Some of you actually do web design for a living, and I'd like your opinion on this.

I've been asked to design a 'blog' for a church community.

  • It would have dozens of members
  • I'd have to do the design
  • Writing code
  • adding links, photos, whatever they like
  • Comments
  • Announcements to upkeep
  • registering people
  • answering their questions
    etc etc


  • Then they'd like me to maintain the site monthly

  • make sure it's running smoothly
  • Help people who have questions
  • update stuff etc


  • They want to know how much I charge.

    How much should I charge to set up a site?

    Then how much should I charge to maintain it monthly?


    I don't want to charge a ton, but it does take up alot of time, and I'd like to be fair about that too.
    so?

    No comments: