Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Okay...so the big news in our lives right now (besides the unemployment issue) is about a cd.

Jason met with a producer in Kansas City, MO a couple weeks ago...and it turns out that not only did he know who I was...but he and his new wife had walked down the isle to the recording of my song! Weird!

Anyway...he was totally into working with us on a project.

It's really been years of waiting until it felt 'right'. Basically, I never felt like it was. But now, it seems that the timing is fast approaching. So we'll see what happens!

The album will be 75% me, and 25% Jason (musically)....but really, both of us. Jason will co-produce, and of course play on every track. (and vice-versa)

There is the small issue of the Moola for this venture. The 'producer-guy" (who shall remain nameless) totally gave us an insanely cheap number! Seeing as "Shake off the Dust" was $25,000...we could never afford something like that! But this is a totally do-able number.

I think we will send out letters, and ask for some support from those over the years who have said "When will you do a recording???" Haha. Boy! Won't they be sorry they encouraged me?

I wonder what I need to set up PAYPAL?? haha

No comments: