Monday, April 21, 2008

Simple Things

It really doesn't take much to thrill me! All it takes is a trip to Dollarama. I thought I'd post just a couple of the fun finds I've found. My house is literally FILLED with Dollarama stuff. In fact, it's the number one place I go for anything decorative.

As you've seen, the 'skinny scarf' is all the rage, even in the summer. I had been looking for something to throw on with my jean jacket. Here is a picture of a blue one that costs $15.00 online.

And here are the ones I found for $1 each:


They came in green, purple, blue, yellow....so cute!

Here's something else that cost a total of $3. (glass, rocks, and faux grass) Sometimes I just pop a tealight on top of a glass full of rocks, and you have a cute addition to a table or shelf

Or how about this wooded bracelet? Okay...so it's supposed to be a scrunchie, but it's cool, and fits great on my wrist.




Here are $1 frames that look great:




Anyway....even tho these are only the tip of the iceberg....I thought I'd share these fun finds!

1 comment:

Deanna Momtchilov said...

I love your ideas. I wish you were around here to help me decorate on a budget! :)