Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Books I've Done

While in the McNally Bookstore in Wpg one day this summer, Jason started snapping a picture each time we'd see a book that I had designed. Sometimes I really don't have much of a say about the cover, especially when the author is calling the shots. So even tho I've done all of these books...I'm not always thrilled with how they look. Still...it's fun to see your work on the shelves! I've done over 400 books now, so these are just a few we found in a couple minutes of looking around.


This one (Above) I actually like. : )






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe I know a famous person!!!

Lynne said...

This looks like you saw these all on one day. You are living a dream.

Yvonne Parks said...

Lynne

Yeah...we just walked thru the bookstore quickly, and snapped some pictures when we'd see a book I'd done. We were only in there for a few minutes. Could have found more if we had more time....

Lynne said...

Very nice new blog look! Now, how many new blog skins have you done for yourself since you've done mine? 5? Any old ones you want to lend me? You probably think every time you visit my site, " . . . now why doesn't that Lynne get a new look??" Right??

I know what you are thinking . .

BUT if you'd ask me what I'd like, I would say, ". . . . . uh, duh, uh, I don't know . . . "

Yvonne Parks said...

Lynne

I keep tellin ya...I'll do a new blog for you. You just have to give me an image to work with!! :P

Brigitte said...

thanks for showing us your works. Nice job.

Ron said...

The Memories of Captain Sex? That title's an attention grabber.

Yvonne Parks said...

Ron...uh...that's "The Adventures of Captain Sox"!! It's a kids series! bahahaha

Lynne said...

That sure got Ron's attention, that's for sure. He's joking Yvonne, you know that.

Yvonne Parks said...

Lynne...hehe..yeah..I knew he was being funny. I didn't show the books on "Erotic poetry", or most recent book on "Living on the Down-Low"

Blechy