Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Blog

As you see, I have refreshed my blog a bit. You'll notice some new toys!

First, if you want to subscribe to my blog feed, there is a button on the sidebar for that. You can also subscribe to recieve notices when comments are posted.

You'll see that the posts are catagorized by lables. (Not all the posts...as I'd have to go back 6 1/2 years and lable them all...) but many are. So if you just wanna see all the product raves...just click the catagory.

ALSO...I've included the bar at the top. On the left, there is a search box. This will allow you to search for certain keywords in my entire archive (Like if you're looking for recipies, or funny fish stories :)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

i love ur new blog that is wicked.

Vikki said...

I'm jealous. green. to be half as talented as you...

Yvonne Parks said...

Vikki...

actually...it's not hard.

I'd never really played with the new blogger system...as my templates are the "Old school" type.

It's really user friendly..if the template is right.

Want me to update yours?

Nancy said...

I love the new look Yvonne. You are a brilliant lady.

Ren said...

Looks great.

But where are the links to other people's blogs? I always stop by yours first before going to your mom's. :p