Sunday, October 12, 2008

Church in Carleton Place

Jason's Mom took some great pictures at Ottawa Valley Vineyard this morning!


This is Aila on the dock. This was taken seconds before the pouch she was carrying (filled with Pokemon Cards) was dropped into the water. She screamed, plopped onto her belly and retrieved it, but they were soaked. I tried to dry them off, but just for future reference....don't put Pokemon Cards in the microwave. They don't dry faster, they just spark and catch on fire.





5 comments:

Joel said...

Hey Yvonne! I did the Corporate worship set and I thought of you guys! I hope you are doing well! How was worship leading? Miss You!

April Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Ellis said...

Hey, Love those pics. Isn't Autumn gorgeous, just like your little girls!

One of Freedom said...

So OVV was a good fit. I love that church. Anna and Ahren are excellent people. We need to come out an visit OVV again, it has been tooo long. I was supposed to visit Amica (Hosanna) this Sunday, but it didn't work out.

Jennifer said...

I didn't know ya'll were leading worship again.