Saturday, November 1, 2008

Losing

Vikki had entered a contest to win a girls-getaway-cruise. Her intent was to take me with her. (Isn't that amazingly sweet?) She wrote a beautiful entry that made people cry. (Even our husbands!)

They announced the winners today.

She lost. We lost.

I don't know why I'm crying. Wait...yes I do. I'm crying because I wanted this for her so badly. She's lived a life that...well...I can't imagine. It's not in the realm of possibility for her to just take off on a cruise. Winning one tho....oh...that would have been so amazing. It's been 2 months of hoping. And now those hopes have sunk. *bloop bloop bloop*

And so we cry.

Please Click on an Ad!

2 comments:

Vikki said...

yes, I cried but I'm done now xoxs

Anonymous said...

The design change looks great! Hope you guys are well!