Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It works too good?

Okay...contrary to popular belief, my lack of updates are due to the onslaught of work I have, and not a result of our aquisition of a Nintendo Wii. *hee hee*



Here's my Product Rave. Kinda.

I bought some new shampoo, Pantene's "Smooth and Sleek". Not the conditinoer, just the shampoo. And wow. Does it do what it says it does! However, I have really really thin hair, and i found that it made my hair too soft, and thus a bit flat. However, if you have frizzy hair, thick hair, curly hair, or hair that responds to humidity....You gotta try this! I'm sure if you use the conditioner as well, you'll get even more results. However, many of the ingredients in the shampoo are conditioners anyway, so you could really use any conditioner and still get the great results of the product.

So, Mom...you may wanna pass on this one (she has the same hair type as me!) but Renee, you're gonna LOVE it!! : )


4 comments:

Nancy said...

I use Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner , both , not all in one , and even though my hair gets really fried from color/bleach, and my curling iron, nothing works better to condition it and leave it shiny and managable while appearing not too bad most of the time:)(though I do prefer the smelly Ausie spruch spray that leaves Jason gasping for air.)

Ren said...

I am always on the lookout for new shampoos and conditioners to try. This one will be next.

Lynne said...

Hey, I wonder if that would work for me. My hair is thick, maybe not as gorgeous as Ren's hair but hey I can try. My problem is that my hair get's "used to" the shampoo treatment too quickly and then I have to find something else to use and then I go back and forth.

Trudy said...

Okay Lynne YOU have gorgeous hair.

Mom