Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Anneka-ism

My favourite game on Wii is "Mario Cart". Anneka and I love playing together....and we've done quite well! One night, she sat and watched me play for over an hour. I kept asking if she wanted to play, and she just said that she wanted to watch me and cheer me on. Well...it worked, because I unlocked all the levels that night. Anneka was so proud of me!

"Oh Mommy!! I knew you could do it! Actually...I knew you had the power inside of you....but all you needed was the confidence to know that you could do it!!!"

My little Dr Phil....

Later, she had a confession to make

"Mommy...I have to tell you something. I was actually just cheering you on for selfish reasons. *looks down* I wanted you to unlock all the levels so that I could finally play them..."

5 comments:

Trudy said...

I don't quite understand what "unlocking all levels" means. Nevertheless, it still sound cute.

Oma

Nancy said...

Ah...such a clever little lady !

Lynne said...

I could hear Hudson saying the exact same thing. It's addicting isn't it??

Yvonne Parks said...

Mom,

"Unlocking the levels" means:

when you Play a level in the game, if you WIN it, the game opens another level (or game) to play that you couldn't access before. So if you want to see all the fun stuff, you have to WIN first. Anneka needed me to do that for her so she could play the funner (trickier) levels!

Anonymous said...

You can tell you've got a Wii now - you're updating less!