Friday, May 29, 2009

Product Rave

I'm not a fan of coloured nail polish. Period. I just feel it looks so heavy on hands. I don't mind a warm colour on my toes, but I just don't enjoy a color on my fingernails. I prefer a sheer pink (the kind they use on a french manicure) or just a shiny clear topcoat. I like some sparkle, but also like to see the natural nail come through.

This week I stumbled upon what looked like a silly product. For kicks, I tried it out in the store, and thought "I kinda like this!!"

It's Cover Girl's "Boundless Color Nail Sparkle Topcoat" (Color 405 Disco Dazzle) It's a clear coat, with tiny silver sparkles, and then larger 'confetti type' sparkles too. It's kinda silly but fun. The more coats, the more sparkle. (however, I'm a 'less-is-more, one-coat-only-fan') And since it's a topcoat, you can put it over another color of polish of course.

Have fun!

No comments: