Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Product Rave

This is Product Rave week! (can you tell?)

My favorite wrap is the Flat Out Italian Herb wrap (1 point), but we can't get them in Ontario. So my second fav is this!

PC Blue Menu Whole Grain Tortillas - Chipotle & Red Pepper flavour

Calories: 90
Fat: 2g
Fibre: 2g
Points: 1.5


Its 1.5 points, and has a great flavour..just a little kick....which allows you to use less mayo etc inside. In fact, I use Fat Free Miracle Whip (0 points)

These are great for making little pizza's too! You pop em in the oven (toaster oven) to toast, then put on your toppings, and bake until the cheese melts. Yum!

2 comments:

Vikki said...

I know where to get these :)

the calling said...

I've seen the flat outs at Costco here and when I was home in Brandon they had them at the Co-op. Do you have either of those stores? I always think of you when i see them:)
Pam