Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Product Rave

Remember CrackerJacks?

Well, go ahead and forget them, because this is better!!

I discovered these the other week, and they are now my favorite snack! SmartFood Popcorn Clusters.

They had 2 flavours in the store I was in, so I bought both. They were "Honey Multigrain" and "Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan". Now right away, you'd think that the Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan would be better...right? (C'mon...it has the word COOKIE in the title!!) However, I much preferred the Honey Multigrain.

These little snackies have:

Calories: 110
Fat: 1.5g
Fibre: 5g
Points: 1.5

Honest....you will love them. Now sadly, you only get 5 packages in a box, so it's a little pricy. Hopefully they will make a 'bulk bag' of this stuff soon, because it's something you'll wanna serve in a big bowl during movie night! But seriously, put a pack in your purse, and the next time you go to Starbucks, pull it out...and have a yummy healthy snack!

Let me know how you like it!

(oh...and Vikki....they have a Cranberry Almond flavour that is gluten-free!)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

So Funny! I saw a lady in front of me in the grocery store yesterday buying this box and I wondered what it was all about since I had not seen it before. I guess I'll be looking for it next time. I'm glad you liked them!

Trudy said...

It sounds like, mmmmmyum.
Mom

Vikki said...

SHUT UP!!!! and I was reading being so sad cause I cant try them....oh so very excited!!!! The mary's gluten-free crackers I bought were not so much to rave about, mind you your honey almond cream cheese would change that....