Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Aila recently lost a tooth. Well, more accurately....had her tooth pulled. It had been loose for so long, and finally she let Jason pull it out. She was very brave....even though she was very very afraid...she had allowed Jason to give it a try.

So when it was time to hide her tooth under her pillow for the "tooth fairy", I decided to write her a note on behalf of the toothfairy!
However, in all the excitement of sneaking her note under her pillow....I forgot to actually TAKE the tooth! I found this note the following morning:



4 comments:

Trudy said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Priceless!
Oma

Nancy said...

This is so cute....I can just imagine her discovery ....give her a big hug from Gramma....love you !

Darlene Schacht said...

I love the wink!!! LOL

Is that cute. And are those eyelashes inside the heart? Haha!!

P.S. Can't believe your blog has been here this long.

Lynne said...

She is so amazingly funny. I love it. Coincidence. Evan lost one of his eye teeth this week at school. The teacher said she'd give it to him if she found it. How in the world will she find it? Luckily Evan doesn't seem too concerned about it. I guess we'll have to find a "little stone" to trick the tooth fairy. :)