Friday, June 3, 2011

book

I'm in awe of authors. Someone who can sit down, and not only create a story, but write it out in detail...developing characters, plot...page after page. Its something that takes not just weeks, but months...and sometimes years. I don't have the patience for that.

Yet, in my head, I've always wanted to write a book. About what? I don't know....something funny though. Something about my life. Maybe call it "How hard could it be?" Maybe I should just compile 11 years of this blog...take the funniest posts....about raising kids...being a Mom, losing weight, moving...stuff in my head. But who would read it if it's free on the internet? *lol* I mean....the book cover would be awesome right? haha. And I think I could even find a publisher :)

But do I have anything to say? Or rather, anything people would wanna read? Perhaps not. And yet, wouldn't it be fun?

Its definately something I'd like to do someday. I just need to figure out what to say. And then be dedicated and diciplined enough to see it through.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

How hard could that be?