Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Favourite Aila-isms lately!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Zombie

"Daddy, I didn't say you LOOK like a fat zombie, only that you WALK like one."

Eggs

"Did you know that only eggs from the USA and Canada need to be refrigerate? Those Europeans: They sure know what they're doing!"

Curse Words

"No, Aila...'denim' is not a curse word"

Sunday, August 25, 2013

You're safe

"You don't have to be afraid of a Sasquatch…they're shy and they only eat people on special occasions."

Friday, August 23, 2013

Natural Talent

"BURRRRRPPPP!!! And I've never had a lesson!"

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Not likely

"What kinda stuff will this new baby Prince do? Like, will he visit my school?"

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A New Prince

"George? They named him GEORGE? Sounds like a jungle name."

Monday, July 1, 2013

Quarters and loonies

"Daddy, can I hold that change you have?  I like the rich feeling I get inside when I hold a pile of money!" (we all feel that way, darlin!)

Monday, June 17, 2013

After learning about 'generations'

"Um, no Aila. I'm not going to refer to you as 'Aila the First'."

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More than once a day

"When I turn 40, can I say the word "crap" as many times a day as I want?"

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just like you

*while talking to her Dad*

"Parts of my personality are like Mommy, and parts of me are like you. Like, when I don't 'get' a joke…that's from you, right Daddy?"

Friday, March 22, 2013

Trying out newly learned words

If you look up the word "astonishing" in the dictionary… I'll bet it will show a picture of you, Daddy!

No comments: