Monday, April 5, 2004
Anneka freaked us out tonight.
After we picked her up from her Oma and Opa's house, she was a chatterbox! I don't know what they did with her, but her imagination was on over-drive...and it was terribly cute! She went on and on about this and that...
Then she started to talk about our van. I got this weird sensation as she talked. Like maybe she was seeing something....or knowing something beyond her comprehension.
She said that our van was going to break. That after the 'rock' hit it, it was going to be broken. But she said that it will not be scary, it will be funny. Then we will get a new car. A green car. With an oval on it. Our van will hit a rock very hard, and will be broken, but after we fix it, we will get another green car. Kind of small, with an 'oval' on it.
I started to ask her questions....and she was so confident in her answers!
The first thing I thought was "I’m gonna drive really carefully on my road trip to Kansas City!" and then "Oh good! When Jason gets a job (and needs the van again) then I'll get my own little car too!" haha.
I'm sure it's nothing...but it sure was freaky!
After we picked her up from her Oma and Opa's house, she was a chatterbox! I don't know what they did with her, but her imagination was on over-drive...and it was terribly cute! She went on and on about this and that...
Then she started to talk about our van. I got this weird sensation as she talked. Like maybe she was seeing something....or knowing something beyond her comprehension.
She said that our van was going to break. That after the 'rock' hit it, it was going to be broken. But she said that it will not be scary, it will be funny. Then we will get a new car. A green car. With an oval on it. Our van will hit a rock very hard, and will be broken, but after we fix it, we will get another green car. Kind of small, with an 'oval' on it.
I started to ask her questions....and she was so confident in her answers!
The first thing I thought was "I’m gonna drive really carefully on my road trip to Kansas City!" and then "Oh good! When Jason gets a job (and needs the van again) then I'll get my own little car too!" haha.
I'm sure it's nothing...but it sure was freaky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there. I'm Yvonne, and I'm a wife, Mom of 2 and business chick. Welcome!



No comments:
Post a Comment