Friday, September 5, 2008

Product Rave

How did I live without this thing?

Last week I bought a Swiffer Vac after a couple different people were raving about them. (Odia, Renee etc) It was less than $35.00, and it's amazing! It's a rechargeable Swiffer broom with a little vaccuum in the front. It's about as powerful as a dust-buster. But, it's really all you need for a quick clean-up in the kitchen! No more sweeping, or dust pans. It's a swiffer, so it uses their 'dusting cloths' (you can buy the generic brand of these if you prefer) so it dusts your floor while sucking up the crumbs and larger bits. It's found in the mop/broom aisle of any grocery or department store (don't look in the vaccuum aisle..it's not there!) It comes in a box, and the 3 pieces snap together easily. Charge it for a day, and you're ready to go.

I always research before I buy, and the only complaint from people was that the battery charge doesn't last long (they said only for 10 minutes). But, I just keep mine plugged in, so it's not an issue. Besides, it doesn't take more than a minute or two to quickly go over the floor. I can't imagine why it would take you 10 minutes to swiffer your floor.

By-the-way...I often wonder if anyone ever tries any of the products or tips I post?? If you have, I'd love to hear about it. (C'mon...has anyone tried the 'Elmer's Glue Blackhead Remover" tip yet?)

No comments: