Friday, January 8, 2010

Aila-isms

They've been piling up. Here are the lastest!


Aila told Anneka she thought her new shirt was weird. I told Anneka not to take fashion advice from a 6-year-old who wants to wear the same fuzzy pink pants everyday because they 'feel like sweet-mama'



Aila: I know when the dinosaurs died!
Yvonne: Oh yeah? WHEN?
Aila: In the past!



Aila- I'm NOT a mind reader....but i'll practice in the mirror.



Aila: I can see my own bum cheeks, you know!



Aila: I have superpowers. My superpower is to scream and yell and cry.



Seeing the back room at the grocery store with a 'private' sign...Aila asks"is that where the workers go to take their pants off?"
Yes Aila. Yes it is




Aila: "Daddy, your a silly varmit!!"
*pause*
Aila: "Daddy, what's a varmit?"



Aila at dinner: "mmmm...I love this chicken so much...it tastes like SWEET MAMMA."



Aila: "Mommy...did you know that Terry Fox was a little boy who got cancer and had to run on leg that was half robot/half baseball bat?



Aila: "Mommy...listen....I don't call them fingers, I call them thingers because you use them to pick up THINGS...get it?"



Aila at supper: "I know what spicy food is made from.....FIRE!!"



Aila thinks that it would be less scary if it was called Funder instead of thunder.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aren't the comedienes in the family great!! They keep life silly. I was chukling through them all.

One of Freedom said...

I'm with her on Funder!

Trudy said...

I love them!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Fantastic language, only a kid can say this, ( and you are great Yvonnen in writing it down "the way you do this SO fantastic!) its a pleasure to read!!

Anonymous said...

K. She makes me laugh! Kids.
Jocelyn

Jennifer said...

laughing til my nostrils flare and I had to wipe tears to continue reading.
Awesome.
Thank you, Aila!!!
Oh, And you too, Yvonne... : )